Your business may be eligible to receive a tax credit up to $5,000 for investing in an accessible website. We understand that a custom WordPress…
Strategic Website Consulting
The Expert Support You Need, On Your Terms
Some problems require an expert to solve. Like fallen power lines, leaky roofs, and broken bones. But when it comes to your website, there’s a lot you and your team can do yourself. Support from experts like us just makes it easier.
Flexible Consulting Options
Our goal is to offer flexible consulting opportunities for businesses and nonprofits that are looking to make ongoing improvements to their website or aren’t quite ready to commit to a custom website redesign.
You and your team might be capable of doing all the things, but you likely don’t have the capacity to do them all well. We can lend our expertise through a flexible arrangement that gives you control. (P.S. We totally get it – we work with consultants, too!)
We offer three plans that are suited to fit a variety of needs and budgets:
One and Done$500
Quick guidance on a particular problem or issue
- Pre-consultation Survey: Before you chat with one of our experts, you’ll fill out a short survey to let us know what you’re looking for. This will help us prepare for our conversation and ensure we offer tailored guidance to your particular situation.
- 60-minute Consultation: Schedule your consultation at your convenience within 60 days of purchasing the service.
- Recommendations: After we chat, we’ll share a short summary of the conversation that includes any recommendations we discussed.
A Few Chats Will Do It$1,200
Three check-ins to tackle a specific problem or issue
- Pre-consultation Survey: Before your first chat with one of our experts, you’ll fill out a short survey to let us know what you’re looking for. This will help us prepare for our conversation and make recommendations for how we might use each of your three check-ins.
- Three 60-minute Consultations: Schedule each of your three consultations at your convenience, within six months of purchasing the service.
- Recommendations: After our final consultation, we’ll share a short summary of work together and include any recommendations we discussed.
Monthly RetainerStarting at $1,500 per month
Allocated support hours for whatever you might need
- Your Hours, Your Choice: How you allocate your hours of monthly support is completely up to you. Need us to do an accessibility audit of a new webpage? You got it! Want us to review the analytics from your most recent campaign? No problem! We’re always happy to make recommendations, too.
- Proactive Discovery: We take a proactive approach to providing ongoing strategic support, meaning we won’t wait for problems to arise before implementing solutions. We’ll intentionally seek and discover ways to improve your website, and then we’ll advise you on next steps.
We've been working with Unity for several years and at this point consider them an extension of our team.
Unity's staff is knowledgeable, responsive, and willing to help us solve any creative problem. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any nonprofit or growing business looking for an outstanding, people-first team that lives and breathes the values of accessibility, diversity, and inclusion."Research Triangle Foundation